Responsible for legal research, analysis of legal issues, and assisting with the preparation of complex criminal opinions. Superior academic credentials and writing ability. Excellent analytical and research skills. Prior experience with original proceedings preferred.
State provides health insurance, vision, and dental insurance available, pension plan, 401(k) savings option, paid covered parking, flex/hybrid time available, complimentary Employment Assistance Program, paid time off (PTO) (EAP) Licensed Texas Attorney with minimum of six years of legal experience.
Please submit State of Texas job application, resume, academic transcript, and writing sample to Fifth Court of Appeals c/o Myrna Gasc, 600 Commerce St, Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75202. Or via email to Myrna.Gasc@txcourts.gov.
If you have recently submitted an application for staff attorney, you must send a new State of Texas job application in order to be considered.
Military Occupational Specialty Codes 27A & 250X.
Please call for reasonable workplace accommodations.
- Date Posted April 17, 2023
- Recruiter Name Myrna Gasc - Court Business Administrator
- Company Name 5th Court of Appeals at Dallas
- Job Type Full-time
- Practice Areas Appellate
- Years of Experience 5-10
- Firm Size 51-100
- Workplace Type Hybrid
- Require Resume? Yes
- Require Cover Letter? Yes
- Position Summary Responsible for legal research, analysis of legal issues, and assisting with the preparation of complex criminal opinions. Superior academic credentials and writing ability. Excellent analytical and research skills. Original Proceedings experience.
- Salary Range $50,001 - $100,000
- Apply By April 17, 2023
- Website txcourts.gov/5thCOA