Downtown Dallas law firm is seeking a motivated and talented Family Law Associate with 1-3 years of experience in family law. The ideal candidate must have a strong academic record and have experience in divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, and other family law matters. Additionally, the candidate should have excellent legal research and writing skills, the ability to work independently and in a team, and strong organizational and time-management skills.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients, attend court appearances, and participate in negotiations and mediations. The candidate will also work closely with the firm’s partners and senior associates, receiving mentoring and guidance to help develop their legal skills and knowledge.
If you are a dedicated and motivated Family Law Associate with 1-3 years of experience seeking an opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume, cover letter, transcript, and salary requirements for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Date Posted May 18, 2023
- Recruiter Name Faith Bowden
- Company Name Faith Bowden
- Job Type Full-time
- Practice Areas Family
- Years of Experience 0-1, 2-5
- Firm Size 51-100
- Workplace Type In-person
- Require Resume? Yes
- Require Cover Letter? Yes
- Position Summary If you are a dedicated and motivated Family Law Associate with 1-3 years of experience seeking an opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Salary Range $100,000 - $200,000
- Apply By June 30, 2023
- Website https://www.ccsb.com/