Associate Attorney (2+ years of experience)
The Rudnicki Firm –McKinney, TX
- Full Time Salary: $100K+ formulaic bonus and discretionary bonus, dependent upon experience.
- Full Time Hour Requirement: 1600 collected hours and 200 firm investment hours (hours dedicated for the benefit of the firm, including business development).
- Standard benefits offered including group health, dental, and vision insurance; short- and long-term disability insurance; and a retirement plan.
- Hybrid (In-Office at least 3 days a week); Full-Time
The Job: Our firm is seeking an associate attorney with at least 2+ years of litigation experience to join our team. Insurance defense experience is preferred, but not required. While this position is based in our North Dallas office, the position will include handling cases throughout the State of Texas. As a result, some travel will be expected.
The Firm: The Rudnicki Firm is a fast-paced, growth-oriented law firm based in Oklahoma City. Our attorneys have decades of combined litigation experience, representing both plaintiffs and defendants. The firm specializes in commercial litigation and personal injury defense. Our attorneys have worked in both “big firms” and regional firms throughout their careers. The Rudnicki Firm focuses on providing premier-level legal services to its clients while maintaining its integrity; the firm provides an environment in which it is possible for its employees prioritize and maintain a healthy work-life balance. The position is for the Texas office, where the associate will be working one on one with our Senior Counsel based in Texas.
The Right Fit: This is a unique opportunity to work with experienced mentors in a collaborative, team environment that provides the opportunity to grow in a way that might not be available at other law firms. The right associate will receive top-notch mentorship, not only to expand litigation skills but to also engage in effective client development. Our senior attorneys want to help this associate grow and develop their litigation skills and practice. In return, the firm is looking for an organized, flexible, and (most importantly) hard-working associate that is willing to take this opportunity and turn it into a career.
The right Associate must:
- Possess at least 2+ years of experience in litigation and licensed in Texas.
- An eagerness and willingness to learn valuable courtroom skills and grow as a trial attorney.
- Take oneself lightly and be able to take direction, and be confident in communicating directly with clients.
Additionally, the right Associate will be expected to:
- Prepare and file legal documents in both state and federal courts, including e- filings.
- Prepare trial and hearing documents in both state and federal courts.
- Keep up-to-date on developing case law.
- Research and preparation of memorandums.
- Provide case analysis and strategy regarding active matters.
- Document control and data management in production and discovery.
- Prepare and finalize letters, pleadings, motions, etc.
- Case Management, from open to close.
- Communicate with courts, clients, co-counsel, and opposing counsel.
- Communicate and work well with other members of The Rudnicki Firm team.
- Date Posted August 15, 2023
- Recruiter Name Stefanie Cotton
- Company Name The Rudnicki Firm
- Job Type Full-time
- Practice Areas Lawsuits / Trials / Litigation, Personal Injury
- Years of Experience 2-5
- Firm Size 1-15
- Workplace Type Hybrid
- Require Resume? Yes
- Require Cover Letter? No
- Position Summary The Job: Our firm is seeking an associate attorney with at least 2+ years of litigation experience to join our team. Insurance defense experience is preferred, but not required.
- Salary Range $100,000 - $200,000
- Apply By August 25, 2023
- Website https://www.rudnickifirm.com/